1. Do you like blue cheese? Too much. . .so I don’t keep it in the house.
2. Have you ever smoked? While I was in graduate school, I noticed that the smokers had more time to answer questions than anyone else. (You know, the whole routine, cigarette out, tap it down, light it. . .pipe smokers had the best time!) So one day, I found a cigarette, and tried smoking it. BLECCHH. I rinsed my mouth out, chewed gum, etc. That was the end of smoking—and as I result I learned to be a quick thinker.
3. Do you own a gun? There was a brief time when my husband was a guard (as a part time job) and HAD to have a gun to do work in a bank. So when he came home with it, he unloaded it, put it in a suitcase, and then put it high on a shelf in a closet. That was a LONG time ago.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Hmmm—been ages since I had any, but I suppose root beer.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Oh my, no.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think people who let their dogs get hot should be. . .What? Oh, you mean the food—I like them at a baseball game.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Does the original Charlie Brown Christmas special count?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE—oh, am I shouting, sorry.
9. Can you do push-ups? Um, are you trying to make me feel inadequate?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Any ring or necklace my husband gave me—because he always does that to show he loves me.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, or blogging, or walking the dog, or knitting, or watching football, or. . .
12. Do you have A.D.D? See answer above.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Oh yes, I have a pair of glasses on every level of our split-level house.
14. Middle name? Faye.
15. Name thoughts at this moment? How can I keep being humorous in answering these questions.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, wine, tea.
17. Current worry? That our new president will NOT have enough time to solve the country’s problems.
18. Current hate right now? Hate? Oh, I guess drivers who use cell phones while they weave. . .er, drive down the road.
19. Favorite place to be? Any place with my husband, daughter or son (and their partners).
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Back at home after an early party.
21. Where would you like to go? Let’s see—how about London.
22. Name three people who will complete this? OK—brother and sister, have you done this meme? Get cracking.
23. Do you own slippers? Oh yeah—pig slippers--you read correctly PIG not pink (a Christmas gift).
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Lime green
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have no idea—never had the chance to try.
26. Can you whistle? And how—I can whistle tunes, and I can wolf-whistle with my fingers (a little something I learned in Latin class.
27. Favorite Color? Plaid.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? The Hallelujah chorus. . .all parts. Just kidding. Actually, much as I like to sing, I don’t sing in the shower.
29. Would you be a pirate? Nope—I like my baths too much.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Kristen
31. Favorite boy's name? Geoffrey (remember I am KG Mom)
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing—if I had something in my pocket, I would forget it, and only find it in the laundry.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Listening to Gov. Blagojevich claim his impeachment trial is UNFAIR to him, WHILE he goes on TV in NYC--the very day his impeachment trial is being held.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A Mazda Protégé.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? A badly hurt shoulder when I stepped off a curb in Paris, fell, and BOUNCED back into a sitting position. It was not until AFTER I was sitting that I realized I had fallen. Whole arm turned black, then blue, then green, then yellow. Ended up seeing an orthopod to regain range of motion.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, all except for folks being somewhat political conservative, this area is a beautiful place to live. Oh, and we don’t get enough snow.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6—why do you want to know?