- Stop saying you want to make our country great again, and then spend most of your time on the campaign trail belittling and diminishing and marginalizing people.
- Stop playing on the fears and prejudices of people so that you bring out the ugliest of ugly behavior.
- Stop making it acceptable to boo a peaceful protestor and have her escorted--based on prior “orders to remove all disruptive” attendees at one of your rallies.
- Stop being the huckster that you are—handing out thousands of FREE tickets for one of your “shows” to be held in venues that will not accommodate the number of people who want to see your “events”.
- Stop saying the fire wardens or other reasonable officials won’t let all the people in who want to be at these “events” when in fact that was part of the planning, part of the PLAN—making it seem that your events are so popular that thousands want to get in.
- Stop making it acceptable to be a racist—yelling racial slurs and physically attacking people.
- Stop setting our country back 200 hundred years.
- Stop saying things like "There is hatred against us that is unbelievable. It's their hatred, it's not our hatred."
- Stop pretending that you have the moral high ground so that you castigate a former president for his own sexual indiscretions when your life is far from a shining example of purity.
- Stop taking our country down a road that history has seen played out many times before, most recently Germany in the 1930s.
Just STOP IT.
- Before the Statue of Liberty has to lower her lamp and change the message to “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses” to EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT WHITE JUST GO AWAY.
- Before we are too far down the road to a frightening vision of governing.
- Before we end up on the dust heap of history, another failed nation.
Before we lose whatever greatness we may have had.