Well done, all who played. It was difficult narrowing down to just 10 quotes--there are so very many more out there. So, maybe, sometime another quiz, if you are willing to play along.
1. All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
2. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
~Gone with the Wind
4. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
5. I'll be back.
6. I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home.
7. Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'.
~The Shawshank Redemption
8. Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
~2001: A Space Odyssey
9. Little girls, I am in the business of putting old heads on young shoulders, and all my pupils are the creme de la creme. Give me a girl at an impressionable age and she is mine for life.
~The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
10. I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
~The Wizard of Oz